A Socially Responsible Approach to Business Process Outsourcing
Liberty Source is a provider of business services based in Hampton Roads, Virginia, home to the largest concentration of military bases in America. The company’s mission is to train and employ veterans and military spouses to deliver high-quality, cost-competitive business process outsourcing services, while offering an alternative sourcing model with compelling benefits for our clients:
• Superior service without the characteristics of traditional business process outsourcing, such as offshoring, vendor lock-in, and complex transformational risk
• Flexible approach designed to serve as a natural extension of our client’s organization
Liberty Source lets the quality of its employees and their performance demonstrate the value of keeping work onshore.
•Employees aligned to achieving established business objectives. No attempt to control our clients' organization. We will work closely with each client to ensure a tailored transition approach, incorporating process design and transformation as requested.
•Highly reliable service extensions when a company needs additional business process capability and capacity, seeks alternative delivery locations for business continuity, or wants to reduce reliance on contingent workers.
LIBERTY SOURCE SERVICES
Liberty Source delivers standardized work streams in core competencies
- Finance & Accounting
- Project Management
- Data Research, Curation & Extraction
- Order-to-Cash (collections, cash apps, billing)
- Procure to Pay (AP, master data, purchasing)
- Customer Care
ADVANTAGES TO ENGAGING WITH LIBERTY SOURCE
- Demonstrable service quality — Delivery is underpinned by strong methodologies, effective governance, and a dedication to client services
- Innovation with cloud technologies — Offering lower cost, secure and reliable services operating on the platforms defined by client business processes
- No threat to client staff — Synergistic extension of client processes and team
- Competitive rates — Flexible terms with competitive onshore rates
- U.S. on-shore location — Access to a rich pool of qualified talent
- Educated and skilled workforce — Our team members are dedicated, experienced professionals
- Mature, stable workforce — Higher staff retention than industry average
FOCUS ON THE MILITARY COMMUNITY
By focusing on the military community, Liberty Source taps into a vast talent pool which is underutilized and highly-motivated. Veterans and military spouses are educated and experienced: all veterans have work experience, and many have advanced technical and management skills and degrees. Additionally, the traits enhanced through military service — work ethic, discipline, professionalism, adaptability, leadership, and management experience — align with those employers seek.
Liberty Source recognizes the value of military skills and experiences and has developed training to close gaps and transition skills to civilian work. Outsourcing, by its nature, is done remotely so work assignments are structured for military spouses to keep their jobs if relocated.
Liberty Source serves as the critical-entry point for veterans launching post-service careers or military spouses with previously limited job prospects.
IMMEDIATE EFFECTIVENESS, ALWAYS PROFICIENT
Liberty Source provides onboarding and training so all employees can hit the ground running and be immediately effective. Throughout their career, employees receive the requisite training to keep skills current and the opportunity to obtain industry certifications, including:
- Project Management — PMP and CAPM
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Computer Technology Fundamentals and Operating Systems
- Systems Security — SSCP and CISSP
- Microsoft SQL Training
- Customer Service Excellence
- Foundations of Management
POWERFUL CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY COMPONENT
- Impact Sourcing — Procuring BPO support from a provider who prioritizes sustainable workforce development and employment over bottom-line profits
- Veteran Employment — Securing jobs for nearly 200,000 Iraq/Afghanistan veterans — who should be in the prime of their career but are unemployed or underemployed
- Women in STEM — Introducing tech skills and jobs to female veterans and spouses of active duty military