Truly Integrating Artificial Intelligence Throughout Your Global Enterprise
In 2019 Robotic Process Automation has quickly become a pre-requisite for any larger organization. Now the adoption and use of artificial intelligence is the new battleground for companies wanting to stay ahead of the pack and the opportunities that lie within it are endless. Whether you want to increase profits, streamline project management, or better serve your customer, AI can be employed in almost every area of your operations to create startling results. In a sphere where innovation must be continuous in order to stay competitive, this event looks at how to go beyond basic automation, and into the AI promised land.
AI Live Americas an online summit from the AIIA Network Is expected to draw over 1500 registrations. Free to attend, you can dial in from the comfort of your desk and listen to global AI experts live or ondemand. Together we will tackle a range of topics including; cognitive wins from the front lines, chatbots, AI at scale, Big Data vs. Dark Data, AI powered CX and the human to machine handover. New to this year, we will be looking into AI applications in both the front and back office, to enable you to explore the full 360 degrees of AI opportunities.
- Cognitive And AI Wins (And Disasters) From The Front-Line
- Big Data Vs. Dark Data: Using AI To Process And Analyse Structured And Unstructured Data
- Revolutionising Omni-Channel Customer Experience With AI And Chat-Bots
- AI At Scale: Building A Pathway To Global Group Adoption Of Cognitive Technologies
- Talent, Leadership And Hybrid-Teams: Building A Culture That Is AI Ready